The right approach to grow your business using this powerful brand, audience and content-marketing tool We’ve been talking lately concerning how to improve your business marketing with Instagram. Contrary to what many people still believe, Instagram isn’t just a fun app where you can post food, holiday and family pics. Instagram has become a powerful brand-building, audience-building and content-advertising tool for businesses. It has over 200 million active monthly members sharing 60 million images and 1.6 billion likes per day.
A note of caution: there are many people who promise to develop your Instagram followers through the thousands, but beware. The majority of them use fake accounts developed by bots to inflate your numbers. These sorts of followers have zero value. In reality, they can even be dangerous, wanting to steal your password or photos or infect you with a virus.
In accordance with the data security company Imperva, these bad bots account for 28.9 per cent of bots on Instagram. The simplest way to develop your Instagram followers is simply by being authentic in your brand name and your audience.
Listed below are 3 guidelines to help you get real Instagram followers:
1. Tell a Story with Hashtags – It’s great to apply your company name as being a hashtag, but you have to think beyond that.
If you wish to use your Instagram posts to obtain followers, use other hashtags that tell the tale of the image you’re sharing. You need to start a conversation when you’re sharing posts for things like:
• Product launches
A good illustration of a brand who does this well is @Tostitos. They use the hashtag #GetTogetherAlready to persuade folks to have together and share their chips, as well as to use the hashtag whenever they share photos of the meetups.
By using engaging, relevant hashtags, you can be discovered in Instagram searches and hopefully build up followers on Instagram.
2. Get Creative – Instagram is centered on photos, so many individuals think of the caption as an afterthought. Don’t ignore the image caption! You can generate engagement and promote sharing by making use of descriptive words which will engage, inspire and entertain your followers.
Here are a few ideas that will help you develop followers on Instagram along with your posts:
• Use questions in your caption. Write your question at the start of the post so that people view it first.
• Get personal along with your post. Tell a story about yourself, or how your product helped or inspired somebody else.
• Ask individuals to tag others. Asking people to tag three with their best friends or tagging someone these are grateful for brings other potential followers into the equation.
An excellent demonstration of a brand name that does personal posts well is definitely the @NatGeo Instagram account. They create breathtaking Instagram Stories with informative captions to teach an individual on the plight of animals around the world. Remember in terms of using Instagram posts to have followers, it’s all about being authentic. Don’t use questions in every single post or tell an individual story that isn’t genuine.
3. Go Local – One of the better methods to build your Instagram followers is to get to know your neighbours! Whether you’re creating Instagram ads or desire to promote your event in a specific area, you can see what’s going on close to you by visiting the search page and clicking on the Places tab.
Enter in the spot to see the geotagged posts for your area. Then visit relevant and recent tagged posts – not the ones from competing businesses, obviously – leaving a comment or even an emoji and follow the person should you like whatever you see. Hopefully, this can be the beginning of an organic interaction.
For example, if you offer life coaching services, you can key in your local area then “entrepreneurs.” Local entrepreneurs may be looking for additional work and life balance or help with life goals or career challenges. Similarly, if you have an actual location that people have checked into on Instagram, reply to those posters’ pictures to make sure they’re hmcirt of the Instagram presence, and after that follow them.
These are among the guidelines on how to build Instagram followers the right way: no bots, no shortcuts, just tried and tested approaches to engage with your audience and turn them into followers!